- The 2019 minimum recommended rate of Music Teachers Association of New South Wales rate is $90.00/hr (MTA NSW), the fee at Piano Lessons with Rebecca (PLWR) for 2020 will are as follow:
- Choosing to go on a term basis means committing to a fixed weekly time slot. If you choose to go on a term basis, then lessons will be billed per school term and payment will be required as a lumpsum no later than the two weeks of the term. Each term would be ten weeks, e.g. for weekly half hour lessons the term would cost $33 x 10 = $330). A discount applies to those who choose to by school term (see table).
- If you cannot make a lesson, up to two lessons can be rescheduled during the school term.
- All rescheduled lessons must be taken during the same term – no credits will be applied to subsequent terms or during the school holidays. In the case of teacher absence, credit or a refund will be given if a lesson cannot be rescheduled.
- Casual, as the word implies means that there is no fixed weekly timeslot, payment can be established on a pay as you go basis. Timeslots available to casual students will be limited.
- School holiday lessons will be available (time and day must be pre-arranged) on a limited number of days and will be offered on a discounted rate (see table).
- Please up to 24 hours notice if you cannot make a lesson. Lessons cannot be refunded or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice.
- There will be no lessons during public holidays.